Introducing the RedShift Networks Unified Communications Threat Management (UCTM)
Our Unified Communications Threat Management (UCTM) software offers enterprise and Cloud Service Provider (CSPs) customers the first complete UC threat prevention and remediation solution. Covering any real-time SIP-enabled services (e.g. VoIP, Mobile, Cable, Wholesale, UC Cloud), RedShift Networks cloud-native software delivers a central point for management, detection, mitigation and prevention of malicious VoIP attacks and threats. A few of the many security threats RedShift Networks helped customers avoid include:
UCTM applies real-time intelligence throughout VoIP networks while audio and video calls are initiated from registered or remote UC endpoint. RedShift UCTM constantly monitors and inspects voice edge device dial plans and security settings where hackers target call control edge devices and their internal connectivity to the switching infrastructure. Hackers are unable to disguise their presence fraudulently and secretly over audio and video call traffic by using RedShift’s UCTM real-time intelligent detection methods.
Delivering Real-Time VoIP Security
RedShift UCTM products deliver real-time VoIP security to carrier and enterprise services with more than 40,000 threat signature modules using patented, service-aware Behavioral Learning Engine (BLE) and Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) functionality.
Detecting and mitigating anomalous VoIP Network traffic threats is now a reality using RedShift’s unique combination of Layered Real-time VoIP Analytics, Fraud Detection and SIP Security for Softswitches and SBC-based VoIP networks. All RedShift instances include a Centralized Management System and Correlation Engine (CMS) and scale from 1,000 to 100,000 plus active sessions per server with network/country/global deployment architecture. These solutions also leverage SaaS security updates through the RedShift VoIP Global Security Threat Intelligence and VoIP Exploit Research from Condor Labs.
Included In Every RedShift Networks instance:
- Simplified management and measurable cost reduction for VoIP/Video network fraud mitigation
- Adaptive Behavioral Analytics and Learning engine with low rate of false positives, high probability determination of real threats and attacks
- Patented Synchronous Flow Security Technology™ correlated multi-layer protection between OSI Layers (layer 3 to layer 7) for all UC and Collaboration Applications.
- Dynamic real-stream inspection technology, proprietary unified threat assessment & correlation
- Advanced Fraud Detection and VoIP/Video Attack prevention, automation reports halt malicious traffic in microseconds
- Automation reports and halts malicious traffic in microseconds
- Low latency for signaling and smart fast path for valid media flows