RedShift Networks Unified Communications Threat Management (UCTM)
Our Unified Communications Threat Management (UCTM) software offers Communication Service Providers (CSPs) and Enterprises the first complete network wide threat prevention and remediation solution. Covering any real-time SIP-enabled services (e.g. VoIP, Mobile, Cable, Wholesale, UC and SMS Applications), RedShift Networks security software delivers a central point for management, detection, mitigation and prevention of malicious VoIP attacks and threats. A few of the many security threats RedShift Networks helped customers avoid include:
UCTM applies real-time intelligence throughout VoIP networks while audio and video calls are initiated from registered or remote endpoints. RedShift UCTM continuously monitors and inspects voice edge devices in real-time, specifically in areas where hackers target call control edge devices and their internal connectivity to the switching infrastructure. Hackers’ fraudulent activities are exposed by using RedShift’s UCTM real-time security software to identify and mitigate threats.
Delivering Real-Time VoIP Security
RedShift UCTM products deliver real-time VoIP security to Carrier and Enterprise services with more than 40,000 threat signatures identified using patented, service-aware Behavioral Learning Engine (BLE) and Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) functionality.
Detecting and mitigating anomalous VoIP Network traffic threats is now a reality using RedShift’s unique combination of Layered Real-time VoIP Analytics, Fraud Detection and SIP Security for Softswitches and SBC-based VoIP networks. RedShift instances can also include a Centralized Management System and Correlation Engine (CMS) and scale from 50 to 125,000 active sessions per server with network/country/global deployment architecture. These solutions also leverage SaaS security updates through the RedShift VoIP Global Security Threat Intelligence and VoIP Exploit Research from Condor Labs.
Included In Every RedShift Networks instance:
- Simplified management and measurable cost reduction for VoIP/Video network fraud mitigation
- Adaptive Behavioral Analytics and Learning engine with low rate of false negatives and false positives, high probability determination of real threats and attacks
- Patented Synchronous Flow Security Technology™ correlated multi-layer protection between OSI Layers (layer 3 to layer 7) for all UC and Collaboration Applications
- Dynamic real-time inspection technology, proprietary unified threat assessment & correlation
- Advanced Fraud Detection and VoIP/Video Attack prevention mitigates malicious traffic in microseconds