Granular Control of Real-time Application Latency, App Delivery and Security »
Enterprise buyers gain operational and capital savings including:
• No hardware to deploy
• Lower annual license fees for customers
• Reduced IT operational costs
• Easily remotely managed
Many existing network providers are quickly adding cloud-based security and analytics capabilities including Zscaler, Cisco, Exabeam, ForcePoint and others. To protect users against the increasing number of sophisticated cyberattacks, there is a growing need for additional end-to-end holistic security products from RedShift Networks contributing to the growth of “Real-Time Cloud Communications” security gateway protection within the $5 billion secure web gateway ecosystem.
RedShift solves the problem of data centric focused cloud security solutions inability to address the unique network and application layer security challenges and requirements of cloud and on premise based Unified Communications, Collaboration, Telephony, Video Conferencing, Voice Conferencing, Contact Center and IMS/5G infrastructures. RedShift’s UCTM is session aware, application aware and user aware.
To address cloud communication security weaknesses within every popular UCaaS offering, RedShift Networks proprietary cloud security ensures Enterprise UC security.
RedShift Networks real-time threat detection benefits all customers.
The globally distributed cloud combined with CONDOR research labs allows for 0-day vulnerability identification, signatures, threat intelligence and blacklists rolled out as part of subscription service. As part of its patent-approved UC-aware and cloud native proxy architecture it performs real-time inspections for all incoming and outgoing traffic with fine-grain policies enforced. The four main functionalities include:
- Access Controls
- Registration integrity checks, Authentication at UC Layer, Authorizations, Segmentation, UC ACLs, Policy, Endpoint integrity checks, compliance
- IDS/IPS, UC Firewall, Threat Intelligence, Anomaly Detection, Zero Day Signatures, TDOS, Robocalls, SPIT, DLP, SQL injections
- IRSF, Wangiri Fraud, Call Forwarding, Financial dashboards, Call short stopping
- Troubleshooting, SIP error codes, MOS, Codecs, PCAP files, SIP Call ladder diagrams
RedShift Networks ensures Enterprise customers of all popular UCaaS offerings gain valuable, real time:
- Security– to Secure over 40,000 VoIP/Video threats
- Analytics– for detailed network layer real time applications and networks
- Monitoring– to provide ‘eyes on the glass’ of entire voice/video network flows
- Tech support– with voice and video security & network management expertise
- 15-minute SLA– for rapid response to address real time network issues
- Real-time threat updates– to address ever evolving global threats
- Compliance reporting– for financial, healthcare, retail, government and other regulatory requirements
The cloud offering is an ideal solution for quickly addressing regulatory demands based on vertical industries for Voice and video compliance on specific standards – Healthcare (HIPAA), Financial Services (GLBA/SOX), Government, privacy (GDPR) and others.